Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Place and Yours - Yellow

Well it has taken all week but I have finally tracked down some items in my house to participate in this weeks My Place and Yours theme, Yellow.

I love the yellow of the leaves in this mural on Lily's nursery wall. Surrounded by the pinks and greens the yellow leaves really pop.

The trusty rubber duckie makes an appearance each bath time and keeps our little one entertained while I give my best Ernie impersonation.

And finally I love these yellow shoes but very rarely wear them as they are a little tight. I do like to wear this colour (almost a mustard really) but I'm not sure that it suits my colouring unless I fully make myself up. Well if I need an excuse to get all dolled up I'll take it!


Pop on over to Hello Owl to see the Yellow in other people's homes.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! So sweet! You can wear any colour. And I love the way you write - you're funny! Love you, Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great now I have Rubber Ducky your the one... doing a loop in my mind :-) cute shoes though.

    ReplyDelete